Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

Creation Comes...








  • Through These Hopes…


  
       


        Creation, Creation, Creation
        What a beginning_
 
        I just love to talk about you.
        Through it All

        Eternally__internally.

       It's about__ how I miss you...
       And How I would die_
       If I never read your voice again.
       I say this_I miss you more than life.

       What? Oh! Where is?_my Why.


        What becomes?_ Of how we become,
       And then,
         Who knew__ I would be true


          I am in this pain,
           so soft and pure,
            Because, I hope__ I
         still
            can
            choose.

W
  hatever comes now has its own design.
Because I love_ who I remember....
The way you held me with your words
I hold a memory still of_,
Where the love of your heart is real.

I Loved someone__  who came through the circle of hope.
Still reality holds my place... thankfully
I roll with the reel of life and give everyday to my lot.
Knowing _There is one special hope _ In my heart,


What becomes of these?
I only know how to love this way.
It is free, and so giving,
The delight...,
I have for the soft reveal,
and the light of pleasing
memories..

I am in my element and it grows in my heart,
even when I am away,
and all that has been, and
will never be lost.
Is all for you, 


You should know
that our love opened me
to the heart of being_
Forever the why _Of the what
 I became.

And then their was Rust, who thought a few steps and paces ahead the other day and gave of himself__ on to the page to work up a pattern of belief that is just right, But what is right__ that he trusts his heart and so with no subtraction he gives the start and the stop of the love that flows through him on that day and in this reveal. He__ flows not perfectly or without recompense, but only as __  jazz, fully on and in a place, that is always just ahead and into the thought that what depends on this__love__ is my heart and the love it has for you.

It begins::: Out of the edges of prescription
The authenticated describer lives
Unbuttoning from… a long sleeved silken shirt_undone.


After a long dry spell
He feels the rain of thoughts
pouring down_unaware of the
derivative factors of intent and substitution.
Nevertheless, The armchair coordinator
deems a certain desperation to repair.
No longer married to  further
degrees of delineation
He factors  his purpose and patrol.
He knows where he lives
They have come to receive
the sacrament of nature.
Out of the fateful depths of the West.
Comes our presence in the Halls of Reunion
Which hastens the heart's intent.
What___has come full circle?
Waiting is over.
The burden has been filled.
It is heightened and holds our great esteem.
Born to breathe the vision,
Taken... soon done.
Complete.
No rehearsal now.
Breathing reality__final, first, and true.
Run, Ran, Running__Done.
No one can do what you do
The way you do   _What is__
Just, but not just,  always you.
Thinking past the reasonable end.
When is the time__ without peace?
Darkness comes, but not sleep.
Night shades on the sun.
I give all of me to _
this end,

For,  then it comes down to you.
 I can’t explain.
The balance of me is you.
 My belief is secure...the truth.


Over and over, I have come here,
and then I walk away, because I can’t explain.
Why__I am not that brave.
The great reveal was having
this kind of love__
I keep thinking _You know,
What would... You say?...
If you could hear me now?
Was I wrong to love the dream and forget__

What was real?  Is it all the same?
In the end.... It is hard to explain
the depths of the love that came.                                                                                                                                 
Anymore. It is all love,
 and what isn’t__
Is soon to become the Hope for Wonder
In the world.

Where_ There is no hate Anymore.
I should write songs.
I’ve never said that, but words become the love,
that becomes_ from all our hopes and beauty,
and the love of loving you.
This thought. Depends__Deepens.
From loving you, I became real.
This is where the road runs off,
where I will leave it.
I wrote:Lemmings on the run…Nice.
Listen with untoward distraction.

Holding my place. Coming undone.
Visiting traffic driven outward.
Stop__ Go__ Stop_ Gap!
Nothing left to save.
Order and reunion saved.
Together as One
Falling over
Done.
Needing substitution,
at last
Assured of their goal.
Nothing this good can last.


Sweet boy, Don’t lose faith.
Except, in the acts of love.
In the exchange of prayer.
When in belief and faith in
Something greater__
Than Ourselves.
Factored in the Truth of Life.
Love Assures Hope.
Hope Assures Faith.
And Faith Assures Love
Believed_ Knowledge_ Reveals
Who’s Kingdom Comes?
Saves the disposition.
The long awaited factors.
Lost was__Not__
What Is__
Done
What is...
Hard _Weighs_on the chest.
What lifts, then releases, as
Belief begins.

Solitude of Peace within.
The vibrancy of youth
Returns.

The unbelievable victory of faith.

All won on this one day,

When in one second, one minute, one hour, one day,

 What if ?
It takes as long as it takes.

All of the years that have gone by.

We can do what we have always __
Done.

Wondered_ why?
You choose to live.
Wholly and ably with
Strength and Hope.
The wisdom of your heart
Released.




What has to be done_
To remember.
The story of Heaven
and of Love.
Unbounded feelings of Hope

The gift from
A Friend.
The Real You.
Unbound and Free
... Give.
Love Always.
Your every act
Is
Faith.

In
the One.

True Hearts
Dream.
Love
TR__2007


No comments: