Say to yourself__
“There is something here worth saving.”
Life is not a foregone conclusion.
The loser is not lifted until he stays
his state of mind
“Click, click, click.”
Who can tell your story.
This rusty old machine
is digressing
to a worst
and last scenario.
Reliving the dregs
of the dreadnaught run.
“It’s an ever gathering storm.”
Switching back.
Some things are looking brighter
in the light of day
Occidental conclusions of an oriental mind.__
Prejudicial preferences of one__
who confuses collections
with reaping from the wine.
From the Da__Da__Da__world
of cliches:……….
“I have to save my skin.”
This is not practice__
This is the ” Real Thin ‘ .”
I am not contented.
It is not enough to dredge it up.
To bring it out
To regurgitate the senses.
No pointless play,
I will rebuild with the simplest of tenses.
The glistening strength__
a thousand fold__ beyond,
my old pretenses.
Make a stand.
To change it here,
and deliver yourself
to overcoming the fraud.
I’ve strained my ear to catch
the theme that originates from
changing time and gear.
Revolving in the present tense,
I hide by changing elements.
With no direction known__
I confuse myself with noise.
The hurtful heart reckons it is done.
When it lays hard and cold
in the trenches.
Pick it up and dust it off….
with the best of intentions.
Eventually to act as one__
who really cares, if his acts,
Are making any sense.
This is not an inconsequential act
of my own recompense.
Not connected still: my sense silenced.
My life in need of real.
To make sense now__
To seize the day.
To learn my way,
To earn my stay
To harbor no ill__
will toward anyone.
Everytime a word is written, it
symbolises a thought or idea
A credit to the brain.
Does it add to my measure?
Does it drain my life away?
Words like, ‘ therapy ‘,
‘collective of the unispheres’,
or ‘Nazi’ are
all, just
what they seem.
They, by themselves
have a ‘keynote’ aspect.
They tell a story
in themselves.
I would take ‘Nazi’ out, and I could
do that right now,… But__
First, I want to say,
I hate ‘Nazi’ themes,
and every time I hear the word,
I am revulsed.
Begone with Nazi
for ever and ever.
Don’t forget the pain.
Don’t forget the pain.
Which they wrought __
Their hate.
Reject every and all aspects of this
Evil thing. Be gone with that effect.
Love them.
Hard to do.
Love theme
“the peacefullife”
the quiet and joyful noise, music,
students of the love of life__
The Art and Building of a better world.
We (can) save ourslves from those
who think we have fallen. Real action
Love, Love, Love__
Emoting universal
kindness and peace
for everyone to believe,
For real__humankind.
We are growing in our resolute way
The real world of love is coming.
In many ways__ it is already here.
So, this is what, I am really about__
Nothing else will do.
This is what __ I see.
To be strong enough __
To believe in One’s self.
To accept, that this is real.
To start, to begin__
To not give Way.
After breaking in and changing
round, I’ve seen progress
from last night ’til today.
I feel, that what was happenstance, before,
has become something
to be recognized.
For more than one, the skin was strung
upon a passion found.
With flowers round, he brought the
sounds of light and day.
I’d give this up,but it goes of it’s
own accord.
There is a reason for my void.
For one bloody day, I held
in sway, the skin, that holds me in.
Truly thin, transparently so, it cradles
my vast space and all my parts.
A tiny package with every note__
focused in phase….
It moved without
the limiting mind
of personal self.
In a relaxed and peaceful stride
it ran toward all directions
known.
The pleasure of your company
resolved the toil of my play.
To bring in everything that was
cast clearly__lit and honed.
Back to the cast
that fear brings__
In…
I fought the waves and wind
To be strong enough__ to prove
my name, even when I was hurting
Don’t feel sorry for yourself
This is all in the past now.
You proved it all, last night.
Get out of the way of your selves’
You are unified__you’re whole.
No shame or blame is cast.
No crying now,
Ratify your existense.
It’s not enough to be only__ this shell
To crack and not break outright.
What was before is no longer,
then__
What is now is created, again and again.
I must claim this voice and rework
his valid truths.
Till they are clear and beyond
all doubt.
The best that I can do.
While China slept,
the world did sleep.
Each country kept it’s particular illusion.
Each generation keeping it’s own counsel.
They all think they are right.
Real truth is not sold by corporation.
Corporations, think__
They are the Trust.
Communist or Capitalist
West vs. East
Vectors on the map.
They are self limiting
programs in demise.
Morality is not their stock and trade.
Of Western minds or antithesis… despot’ s dreams__
They have their own agenda. The protection plan
What’s yours is mine.
Th Protection scale.
Those that have are always right.
Everyone else is blessed by their poverty
The lack of filthy lucre.
Speaking of proof
This is coming to a screaching halt……Chop, chop
Snip,snip
Before I go much under.
This has been self- indulgent
and possibly, very vulgar.
I hope not too offend__only to open up to
the new beginning__
that sweeps up, from behind…
To begin again.
To recognize…I am leaner now in thought.
I am not the prey of my own conviction
I am worthy of pity or respect.
Changes were there.
I worked today, even if you won’t see.
I hardly made any dust,
It is true.
I worked today,
I earned my way
Love me for this,
and say, ” good day ! “
“good day! ,” I say,
Back to you.
” He cares about what matters”
Sometimes, just to find the space,
To live, is
just so very hard.
I am not a drowning man.
I own my vessel.
Take responsibility for command.
Don’t grab on and pull me down.
I’m bailing out this ship,
before the ghosts of prey__can circumvent my mind.
“You, over there “,….
the me that finds it hard to help__
“Your uneven oar is swamping my boat,
with incredibly thoughtless conceit.”
Disunitive, abrupt, and caustic thoughts…are
Interruptions from your fear.
” Don’t let me do to myself, what I would not hear of, from you”
Accept in these, the sojourn, that
this forelorn dread has wrung.
Discouraged by the lapping, arduous, waves of fear
the mind, that hung itself__ for not believing
In a faith so strong__
where honesty and truth and love__ prevail.
What time has wrought,
the journey done.
This is more than nothing.
It has to have it’s say
To work out all the kinks
If not today, then later today.
If not today, then when?
It’s all the same time.
The paradoxical moment of truth.
In place is now.
In place is here.
Everybody knows,
It is Now Here.
The covenant of Peace.
I know this__
I have not let go.
This is the way, I stride today.
It came to me to relax and allow.
It is creation being found in the act
of mind and hand and heart.
A soulful longing for my better self,
that is always hiding in the eaves.
I’ve learned a lot__
Thought is an overall collective.
Left unstrung, it flops about and
too easily comes undone.
Hopefully, today, I gathered up my iniative
to survive the downs and lows
and sub standard piles of crap
I always seem to gather.
I have the gleaning powers
of a garbageman.
I will sit and listen
to the same news story
over and over again.
Truth be told, I’m a sucker for
the daily life.
and the trouble it can bring.
Then I went off on some
diatribe about crappy attitude
and the non healing linear mind.
Can’t remember what I did wrong.
I’m not going to be mad
I’m going to be real.
“If that’s all there is, my friend, then let’s keep dancing”
Miss Peggy Lee, singer of the song.
Go about your work
And leave undone the actions
of malice.
The cure exists as Love.
Love is all there ever was.
Love has to be
The rest is undone and without a thought.
Remembering itself__for it’s own existence.
A new stage will come in me this day.
I will flow with love and all of it’s intention.
Love is all I will feel, and all that I see.
Over and over, I strive to see and feel__
You are seeing me in peace and hopeful
Go now into the day and
Be Real.
Love is Kind
Help out.
Trust the Rust-1985-