My Message Remains - Everything Is Here - Now

Quietly,cautiously, life stirs and the tune becomes real.
A floating point of touch.
A place of deep faith forms, and fills the space
within the heart of being.
Over the air flows the willowed breath of birds,
seeking the winds and currents
of faire sailing.
Free formed, wholly selected tastes of succor
flow__from the tree of life.
The center of the forest is damp in the early morning light.
The glade at the edge of dawn is overflowing
with the creation of the natural universe.
Buds and dragonflies and birds, are high in the trees
and on the lower limbs.
Dewey flowers primp for the raising of first light.
The smaller animals of the early day rise.
They are finding their way to the edge of their earthly home.
They, all, are taking their places at the rising of the sun.
The sight of the new day gives their birthright it’s form.
Their beingness is formed in the absolute recognition
of purpose and plan.
They were born for this life.
The words of a man does not change any of their desire
to live the day as it unfolds.
It is all for the taking.
That on this night, I was in my heart moved
to scribe the mind_
that sees all_is a precious gift
to my soul.
That which Is_and has ever been and will forever be
_is just another peaceful meditation.
On the light of love and the glorious being
_who is holding our destiny in the arms of God.
We, the undivided whole, are holding Love
in our hearts__and we are being
the truth of our parts.
God’s plan to heal the Earth is heading
home _In_Love.
The Magnificent dream of our souls is being
found every day in the increasing
velocity and rhythms of this flowing Love.
Your magnificent gifts are a dreaming basket
holding possibilities of purpose.
Everyday brings more order and form to the
beauty of mankind’s participation in the perfect
understanding_that Nature has already formed
and ordered_within it’s Kingdoms.
All things wonderful speak and add to the
true wonder of God’s dominion.
The practice, the meditation, the work and
the play of Life.
The prayer of Love.
The healing of Mankind.
The reward of_being Alive.
To see God’s Kingdom Come.
***********
I dedicate these words to the art and hope of your life_
‘shoutoutgirl’_You are a divine soul_
I love your way.
From this life’s words_ in notes you become.
You are the music_I hear,TR
**********
The above poem_
Written in comments by me(TR) on blog_’poemmeback’, authored by shoutoutgirl.
April 27, 2007 in the middle of the night.
I came across it today.
It represents a pure connection I had with the art of shoutoutgirl’s
concept. I never lost that moment, it will always be with me, because
she identified the holy sequence of Faith over Matter.
We are all poets and singers and writers of Love.
I believed I could know her_ by poemming her back.
I did the best I could, as did many others, and we were surprised at how wonderful it was.
I miss the art and love of you, shoutoutgirl.
Please come back and grace this stage.
You are missed.
I did not ask to do this. It is just my way.
Saying…We love your Way,and Peace to you dear child, TR