Simply Said
This trap door entered and I lost my introduction, blip all gone. This is an apology for the lost voyage which ended on this page. I came with ideas and was swept off the table and that is okay. I have no idea what disappeared. It really was the best part… of the way this began. I had a serious note to deliver, but it became anything but and I will not wonder if it was not for the best. Gosh it was an amazing rush of words. I wish I could get it back, but this being written just prior to posting is only glue on the page. For a moment I flowed like verse in a prose context. It was artful and fulsome and I have certainly had enough of this audacious journey.
What is there? Was that what is here? It has all that I need for now. I wanted to come back without a wimper or pain. There still is some latitude in my attitude. Forgiveness and acceptance have finally arrived. I am pleasantly surprised. I am not going to even attempt to explain. This is all I have without explaining the missing derivatives of the equation of presenting and retracting and pushing and pulling and getting to the next breath and breathing the context and patrolling the boundaries and preparing for the day when it all comes together and this doesn’t need explaination. I will be happy that I made it back. Anyway… I could.
That would not have been the drive of my arrival in times past, but my locus now is of a higher and more defined aurora. It has the halo of light that I ascribe to the breath of the angels of my existence. I am the most ordinary and common soldier in my measure of earth and air and sky.In the midst of all is the watery veil of light that holds my sight.Existence. Like everyman, I work for my day. I have for many years only wandered on and off my track. It has been the sad casual of causality. When something defining would pop up_I would run the opposite way.
In the end it is all for good and this is only a mission statement in the sense, that there is nothing to lose anymore. I am a feeling friendly kind of guy. I have only the best intentions and my attitude is that of a prayer to everyone who is in this life and the wanting of all of our potentials to be melded into heaven on earth, where we can wax poetic and exclaim joy and kiss the earth and jump in the air and declare. I am here… and I think __’This is It’
I just took a break and read through. This writing. This was not my intention. I have been away for a good while and I knew that a few had wondered why… and that I was gone was not any problem. I was here of course, but I was not here in this life of the art of you_ dear reader, wherever you are …I have the highest regard for anyone who chooses to fathom the fathomings of one who is most humble and believest in the reasonable facsimile of the renderings of each of our breasts as we inculcate our rhythms and thrumb the strings of the heart at the core of our being.
I can’t imagine that there is any other reason for being here. I lost my go pod as I read this and now I am doctoring the equation and wondering not about whether it is or it is not. It most certainly is everything I have at this crazy moment in time.
I say who I am even as I try to hide it. This is my place to quest for the interactive organic breathing being that can’t type, but will because he can, because he wants to, and now that I am moving again. Let’s see where this goes. It has to eventually arrive at a place where I can take a break and relieve my need for the news. I need my daily fix of the worst that life has to surrender. Where are we going when all we relive are the failings and futilities of another day of the major dominating spew speaking gargoyles laying on the crash, the crush and the pain of your fellow voyagers.
I am hooked up and hooked in and I know it is a drug, but I want to know what the driver sees as we drive off the cliff. It is uplifting.
Lots of crazy things going on over here at my place this summer. I had thought I would come back with a piece on the end of summer at the beginning, but I didn’t let the downers get me down. I plodded through and my attitude is really a quiet celebration. At my young age, I am finally getting the drift of playing it for laughs. I see the humour in the demise of control. I am no longer renting out space in my brain, except to the daily news, but that is certainly now on the way out, and I will be taking care of that soon, but not tonight.
Only a few minutes to go and it will be time for the six o’clock national bathing in the dirty water of all of our mistakes and transgressions and the supplication of the sycophants of the higher order of breeding and fortune who certainly have our number as they will tell you everytime. They have polled the minions and they speak with the fishes and find out who we are everyday and they go there with a vengeance, because we still buy what they have to sell and how is it that these words can possibly go together, because I have no idea what I just said.
All to the good. I wanted to make a crazy entrance and being a peaceful boy. I want to be happy and do something good. Like get off the stage. This be: Practicing the art of being real…. and I toast one and all for their efforts and their joy and their focus.
We done good. I love you all,TR