Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2005

There is a calm over the house in which I reside with my family. It is a calm that warms the heart, and I can only say that the set up of my computer [right now] is really disconcerting , so can I really claim to be calm. We had an evening of Christmas music and now everyone is abed, but me. I am coming... all ye faithful to Bethlehem, born the King of Angels. Oh! Come let us adore him, Christ the Lord. Listening to Clay Aiken's excellent Christmas album. So as to whether I have the fortitude to go on tonight as a faithful friend , who gathers near to us , if the faiths allow, ... Have a merry little christmas now... small case - big hopes. Mary, did you know. May your baby boy save our sons and daughters. So many are exposed to the wonder of his love by the words sung and spoken at this time of year, especially those, who are not necessarily Christian. They come to know Jesus as he would have them know him. In love ... as heaven's perfect lamb. The great I am. Joy to the earth ... repeat the sounding joy. Joy to the world. He rules the world with truth and grace... and wonders of his love. So much beauty and truth. Oh, those chesnuts and yuletide carols and turkey and mistletoe ... tiny tots...eyes all aglow. Even Santa has his way. All woven together as a net to fish for the hearts of man. Into one simple phrase ... Merry Christmas to You... What are you doing New Years Eve? To all of the above and beyond the sound of my voice... I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hubert Rainfield esq.

No comments: