Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just like that, I am in the moment and all the distractions that abound are not here to stop me. I can go on and be here, again, Tonight , just as I have throughout my life- I will find a way to be clear and concise and within the depth of field that it takes to discern the copy of my present -past mindset- I will enable the track of the over-under on the deep flow and bury the trite from the doubt and render the gold of the crisp new ' Fury of redoubt' , that is the present and give up the clue that is the dream - 'To be Real' and to evaluate the resolution of my existence... to it's essence and realize that it has all the earmarks of sudden deception, that is a delusional path , that trespasses on the reality forms that flow in the favor of truth. Okay! I don't get what I am up to tonight , but I do know this- I care that this is not anything more than an exercise . It will not resolve anything except that it is merely an e- mail value of self publishing or even a lower form of lit- the dreaded text message and even lower than that in my opinion the crap heads who try to gain entry to the domains that our children find themselves in, when they are out their chatting on line. I have never chatted anywhere. I have done this blogging a bit and I have been to political and news sights, and of course all of the resource and shopping sights the internet provides . My big things are history and music and literaure and geography and cruise lines and severe weather satellite photos. On and on. Now this. It is my purpose to always even when in doubt about my own abilities to write-that I will always hold to the highest level of decency and wanting to know that we are in this together, I in turn hold my reading of others up to the highest standards and always reject the wayward. I have commented from time to time to the totally lost- Thinking that maybe I need to say something and maybe - They will get... that they need another way to retail their brain. Some of us are just not singers - Just like they advise on the American Idol show. [ I must note] - that our community love affair with the Seattle Seahawks has not come to an end. They Gave Us A Heck of a Ride and I thank them for that . We will not forget. Everyone should work as hard as they did to achieve their goal. I, as a member of the Community - am Proud to call them. "Our Seahawks". A great football team. Have some good months off and enjoy your accomplishments. I don't love them. I love their passion for what they do and the understanding of that accomplishment and the discussions they had with us , before the end came and they were the team that didn't win this years' prize, but the character of this team is great and they deserve to be honored as a great group , who accomplished a result , that was true and honorable. As to Pittsburgh- who cares? Really I will wait for the Monday Morning quarterbacks to have their say, before I form my my true feelings. Actually... I have moved on. It's back to work tomorrow, so I have to be going. I love you all and Know this- I will be back. Hubert Rainfield,esq.

No comments: