Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Left out and Losing my place ... I have discovered that it is rude to ignore my inner voice, which says to me on this night - that if you are trying to listen to your wife's phone conversation and the Olympics at the same time, then you deserve to not know, where you would like to go. Until I take this more seriously, I will continue to follow the drivel of the commentators, who are asking why the Americans can't win. They don't say it, but it is definitely President George Bush's fault. He needs to step forward and take responsibility for what he has done. And now this news about Vice - President Dick Cheney and how he was drunk, when he attempted to "you know" erase, hmmmm...someone, who knew something about which ... if only the media mavens..., [ who are the nation's conscience], would have been told first, in the real way, without the spin of the dark arts' Masters / behind President Bush's mesmerizing powers over the larger, although small majority. In otherwords, the evil men, who stole the Democratic forces' legacy building momentum and tumult of the onerous, boner-us years of the "You Know Whom Party". These people are forever waiting to pounce and gobble-up any iota of credibility displayed /or objectified by the current administration. The dance is beginning, or is already entering, or has long been in ... the mode of a macabre delight in the lack of disbelief in the targeted ramblings of the current Press secretary, who almost, if not in reality - makes the inconceivable ministrations of the feasting ravens... appear to have real basis and uh?... Perception is the greatest throw -weight of truth. Subject: subject the dissenting cadre of pressers to "the lie of their continuous act of deception". Frozen in their defamitory drivel are the consumers ... driven into the mobile pens of circuitry... the tinder of a greater fire. The loss of momentum and life-crushed by the circumventing jealousy of our time in history. When will we look back and say-- Why has it gone so wrong? We need to recapture our faith in the place... that this nation holds in the life of the Planet's peoples. We are the shining city on the hill, because we stay the course - even when our enemies, would have us cut and run. Now that I have come to here... I wish to step out from behind my curtain and tell you, that I am here, but I am not. The way, that it went tonight, is dope. I fear, that I need to re-serve the meal /or in silence leave the field of discourse for this day and sleep on my new " Thoughts Away" mode. [ I am, I can, I wish]. = Ode to the fool on the hill and an evening under the frozen stars. A very warm day ahead - One that comforts me... will come later this year. Extreme cold here in the south sound...up in the foothills. We prefer rain, fog and drizel... year round. Good night. Hubert Rainfield,esq.

No comments: