Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Layer This In Tones_Poem # 544

Layer This In Tones

Greetings to all who come...by
I guess Hubert has returned_ to _Within sight of destiny.

So, get this_On my first day back ...surprise.
I have had a visitor. I return and find that Scratch has come by.
It's one of those things.
A complete and utter surprise.
Just today I said to him_ In a comment _ A 'truth telling''
That_We had_never spoken before.

I commented to him_ After reading at his site.
He was very gracious and now we are communicating.

Way back in my early blogging...three years _ or so...ago
I was in awe of the mastery _He had _
In his chosen writing style.
The subject matter was beyond my ken,
But the writing was first rate.
I was struck dumb by my inability
To approach_ the writer.

I thought then _So much the better.
I wouldn't know _ what to say.
I may lose a friend _trying to be honest
about what has occurred.

What is most true now.
I am expanding my world
By accepting someone else's''Truth''

As a more direct assignment _ He
Has made my existence...much more complete already,
because he has sensed my capacity to grow and expand.

What are these frontiers_'We Find'
When, What _We truly seek_Are the answers_To True Life.

I* feel a whole lot more comfortable already _That is a great truth.
What Was I Afraid Of???
Just my own Mind working overtime.

Scratch...Hi! Just one more thing.
Thanks for coming by.
This new opening_Taken from_ An old and in the past _Fear...
Has passed_Now.

This work ' finally expressed' may already have been done. I don't know_
But I am glad to have publicly acknowledged _my injustice to you.
Your Truth.

Any thoughts I have extrapolated here_
Are basically from a long time ago.
I have not tested the waters- in a while.
Can I say _It's All Good...Now

But, Know this_ Even back then,
I always admired _Your great talent.
You are that good,Sir.
All my best and have a great day,
Hubert Rainfield,esq.



Just an added attraction...I love the 'Live from Daryls House'' show
This weeks attraction (guest) is Diane Birch. This tune _
'Fall In Philadelphia''_was picked up at YouTube, but each episode_
Of which there are Twenty-four Is located on You Tube or at the
LiveFrom Daryls House site ( www.lfdh.com)....
for anyone, who doesn't know_That is Daryl Hall of ' Hall and Oates''

and his band... This was a great show....one more song.

1 comment:

Anthony "Scratch" Timmons said...

I must say I love little surprise's such as this. Although I have always thought highly of Daryl Hall's vocal style and over all musical talents, I don't believe that I have ever had the privilege of crossing paths with any of Diane Birch's music. thank you kind sir for the introduction to Miss Birch. She has a beautiful voice. Good to see you blogging here. I shall return. Thanks again.